Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature Friday: Go Haus Go

Today I am featuring  the fun home of Emily from the blog Go Haus Go. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

My home is on the small side at 900 sq ft, but mighty. It's 100-years old, with huge windows, tall ceilings and great light. My husband and I have lived here for 6 years now, but each space still excites me to this day... and there's still lots to do! Because the home is in the traditional historic style, I've had a lot of fun pairing the traditional moldings and stain glass windows with quirky accents and colorful accessories. I just have fun with it! We don't get too serious around here.

Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m





k i t c h e n








l a u n d r y   r o o m

Emily May

Emily May

Emily May

b a t h r o o m






o f f i c e





Thanks so much to Emily for sharing her home with us. Check out her blog here

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You'd never guess it's only 900 sq ft from the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily's kitchen and bath are so great!! Such style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily is a favorite- love her and her home! her kitchen counters are amazing- the entire kitchen, actually! and the black office- i die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this entire home! What great design sprinkled in with eclectic pieces! Fabulous. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon!! I could look at photos of Emily's home over and over, she's so talented and has such a fabulous eye for mixing styles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Emily's home so much! The office makes me swoon every time - it's just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a house tour I just never get tired of. I LOVE Emily's home. And Emily is awesome, funny and has so much style!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute home! LOVE the all gray room, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fall more and more in love with Emily's home every time I see it! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the open shelving in the kitchen and the carefully curated display of dishes. It makes me think that I have too much dinnerware of my own crammed into my cabinets that I don't need

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for including me in your series. This has been the perfect end to a not-so-stellar week, so thanks for giving me that boost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute home! I really like the butcher block counters in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitchen is so pretty, has that warm and inviting feeling….love all of the decorative touches!
    modern-kitchen-design

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful home! love the kitchen, a small but mighty space!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an AMAZING house :) I can move in tomorrow haha

    Check out my new post....Inredningsvis Swedish summer vacation :)

    I wish you a great autumn dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great interior designs.It have the beautiful art of design and i like to spend my trip in this kind of beautiful home.
    Website Designing Companies | Web Designing Company

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails