Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Products I'm Loving Lately


As a designer I'm often browsing the internet for hours looking for the perfect pieces for my clients.  I love sharing my great finds with my blog readers! 


Erin found this for a client's living room and we love it! Our client has busy kids and needs lots of toy storage.  It would be cute with a cushion on top too.  




This chair is so cute! I can't believe how nice they look for the price. 


Brass tables are expensive! We were recently trying to source a good one for an e-design client and we came across this "brass-looking" table for a steal!


This sofa is so me and I've been dreaming of it ever since I first saw it.



I love this beachy print. 


 Berger Set of Two Side Chairs - $299

Super cute durable dining chairs.



I love that this bar cart is round. The shape makes it unique and the brass coloring is super chic!  


I love this clean lines of this sweet little loveseat. 

So many great products and so little time!

9 comments:

  1. Im loving all these, especially that Crescent Heights sofa. So inspiring to shop for clients and re-do our homes along the way! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the arm chair and coffee table! Both are great pieces!!

    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature because not only do we get to see some great pieces, it gives me new ideas for sources to search on my own! I love your sense of style and your blog- keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sofa is fabulous, reminds me of the one I've been lusting after for a few years: http://www.jonathanadler.com/lampert-sofa/ Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sofa, loveseat and bar cart are my favorites! Especially that loveseat; what great lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that "brass" coffee table. Unfortunately, the finish chips easily and the glass rattles if you walk too heavily when you walk by it. I didn't expect too much from something so inexpensive, but am a bit disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the images are really excellent and i am very happy to getting this blog and know about this information.
    Web Design Company | Website Design Companies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails