Monday, January 13, 2014

Last Week's Links


1 || I love this easy and adorable Valentine idea.
2 || Great gray paint color for kitchen cabinets.
3 || Great tips for designing a blog layout.
4 || I'm always looking for good alternatives to marble countertops.
5 || This is such a cute way to deliver goodies on a basic paper plate.


6 || I am insanely jealous of this garage makeover
7 || I can't stop thinking about these shoes
8 || This inexpensive light fixture idea is genius. 
9 || I just bought this swimsuit

top photo - sarah m style  // bottom photo - dixie delight

7 comments:

  1. I didn't see it listed on the link in no. 4 but you should definitely look at Caesarstone's new colorway called London Gray for a good marble alternative. We used it in our recent kitchen reno and love the look of marble without the upkeep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing my Valentine printable the love Kristen! I am loving this round up of links! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting my garage to look like this and LOVE your new swimsuit - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. j.crew always makes the cutest suits! they are my go to source. (then i mix and match them with $3 old navy bottoms! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously one of my favorite posts in all of blogland. I look forward to these every week.Love that gray and white kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Valentine cards...I pinned them and hope to make some :) I always look forward to your weekly link round ups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails