Friday, January 31, 2014

Feature Friday: Nalle's House

Today I am featuring the home of blogger Anu from the blog Nalle's House. She has a fun mid-century vibe! Here is what she says she loves most about here home: 

What I love most about my home is that it is a canvas for my family’s life.  It is where we spend time being a family and it is splattered with the beautiful colours of everyday life.  I’m happy that my home is a place where my children feel free to run and play and express themselves.  It is also where I express my creativity.  I try and create a Scandinavian feel in our home to teach my children about their Finnish heritage.  Tervetuloa! Welcome!

Enjoy! 


l i v i n g   r o o m









d i n i n g   r o o m




Read more about this space here.

k i t c h e n








Read more about this room here



d e n





b o y ' s   r o o m





Read more about this room here

m u d r o o m




Read more about this room here

Thanks to Anu for letting us feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog

15 comments:

  1. love anu and her home! she has such a distinct style that suits her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with Cassie! I adore Anu and her unique style. She also has the most awesome Pinterest boards ;)
    Everything she does is so interesting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crispness of her home. Everything is simple and fresh, yet stylish.
    SylvanParkLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty home, fresh and modern!!! Really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Anu's style and home! I love seeing modern and Scandanavian designs. It's a style so different than my own but I love it all the same! xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous home! I love Anu's style! Such wonderful details throughout her entire place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great home tour! Like everyone else said, Anu has the best style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorites! I always look forward to the home tours you share on Fridays...please don't ever stop sharing them! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, another amazing home shared! I adore her home...it's so bright and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great style! I love the kitchen backsplash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your house and your kids are adorable. Will definitely keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hands down, best tour yet! I don't read too many blogs but I will add hers to the list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing style! Love her mix of modern and mid-century!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love! Definitely going to steal her mounted ikea cabinets in the dining room for our own home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails