Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature Friday: Perfectly Imperfect


Today I am featuring the home of Shaunna from the blog Perfectly Imperfect. Shaunna is a seriously talented painter and her home is a great reflection of her talent. 

Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m






d i n i n g   r o o m








p l a y r o o m





g i r l 's   r o o m






Read more about this room here

g u e s t   r o o m





t h e   o f f i c e



Thanks so much to Shaunna for letting me feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog here

To see homes that have been featured in the past go here.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home. That playroom is so whimsical and pretty! What a lucky little girl to play in that space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of patterns in the girls room!

    hazelberrypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shaunna's design style & have asked her many times in comments the source of that water painting w/ the canoe but no answer. Would you be able to find out the source? :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely home. I adore the vanity so much and off course all the rest of the home. It's filled with light and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely home, thanks for sharing. mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails