Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature Friday: The Nesting Game


Today I am featuring the home of Molly from the blog The Nesting Game. Her home is full of great DIY projects and fantastic style. Here is what she says she loves most her home.

"Our home is a mix of old and new, high(ish) and low, inherited and thrifted, color and calm. Just like life! I love the challenge of pulling together a space and hunting for just the right elements to finish a room---even if it takes years. Most of all, I love that our home is a place our family and friends like to hang out in."


Enjoy!


vignette with bust botanical photobooth


l i v i n g   r o o m 

LR Sofa and End Tables

LR Iron end tables

LR antiqued mirror tabletop

LR wide shot_sisal rug

LR sheepskin vignette

LR corner white table

LR china cabinet

Read more about this room here

k i t c h en




Read more about this room here.

d i n i n g   r o o m





Read more about this room here


g u e s t   r o o m   /   n u r s e r y



IMG_3625




Full Room

Navy Nursery Rocker Crib

Santa Maria Desert Pillow

Bed and sconces

Side table Full

Red Side Table

Dresser and Mirror

Bookshelf McDowell Print

Rocker and ottoman
Crib and Skirt

LBD_0724
Read more about this room here

b o y ' s   r o o m 





Read more about this room here

Thanks so much to Molly for letting me feature her home. Check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

10 comments:

  1. What a charm filled home! I love that master bedroom and the Pac Man pillows had me at hello! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dark walls in the guest room with the raw wood bed and red accents- so striking! lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her home! Pops of color in all the right places. Thanks for sharing, I didn't know her blog :) xo Kristin www.bliss-athome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Molly's home. So pretty. The nursery and those double mirrors in the dining room. All so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, everyone! Kirsten, thanks again for featuring our home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that nursery! Ugh...I just decided to paint my next nursery white...then I see this bold color and start rethinking everything again!
    Beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, all I have to say ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had seen and loved her guest room with BM's Hale Navy paint, and that red side table used as a nightstand. Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah that campaign dresser is amazing. I really need to get going on the design of my girls' bedroom. This will give me the push i need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great living room! The chevron pillows are so cute, and the table setup looks great with the flowers! The kitchen has great colors as well! I just got this home decor jar, and like yours, I love the color of it in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails