Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature Friday: Cape 27


Today I am featuring the fresh and bright home of Jessie from the blog Cape 27.  If you have been following my blog for awhile you may remember her original home tour on my blog here. I'm so excited that she is back with a new and improved home tour! Here is what she says she loves most about here home. 

When we choose pieces for our home we try to steer clear of anything "style" specific. I could say that I like classic pieces with rustic, industrial, and vintage mixed in, but really it's just anything that feels right at the time. My heart definitely has to be in it. So as far as what I love about our home, it's knowing that each and every piece represents us, and what we're drawn towards, not just decor that fits into a certain "style". I love that everything isn't necessarily meant to go together!

Enjoy!


LIVING ROOM 





Read about this DIY Plank Wall here


Read more about this custom art creation here

KITCHEN







DINING ROOM



Read more about this DIY map art project here

OFFICE SPACE


GIRL'S ROOM



Read more about this ombre dresser transformation here






NURSERY 




Thanks so much to Jessie for sharing her house with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

12 comments:

  1. Out of all the homes you have featured, this may very well be my fav! I'm seriously drooling over that dining room photo. It's perfect! Looking forward to checking out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all giddy when I see "Feature Friday!" Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this house! So many home-y touches! xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love her blog yoursto, you both are good inspirations
    Have a nice weekend
    xoxo
    lulu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, so fun & full of inspiration! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wood plank wall, so original, and that dining table. To die for!!! I love that she painted the inside of the cabinets, such an easy way to bring in color. I also love the blue and yellow she used in most of the rooms, they go together so well. I'll have to check out her blog.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling home. Very talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous house! I wish I could have just about everything about it. Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I pinned almost everything. Absolutely love the living room!

    ReplyDelete



  10. < Thanks for sharing us good information Awesome blog i love

    great lakes loan
    http://www.greatlakesloan.net
    http://www.links4info.com
    http://www.azbeachbikes.com
    http://sikkinc.com
    tempe bicycle ,arizona beach cruiser ,beach cruiser,sikkinc,hbbc
    ,micargi ,tempe beach cruiser ,Huntington Beach Bicycle,
    BEACH CRUISER , BEACH CRUISERS ,CUSTOM BEACH CRUISERS , MICARGI ,
    SOUL CRUZERS , HBBC CRUISERS




    >

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has done such a wonderful job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails