Friday, May 17, 2013

Feature Friday: Teal & Lime

Today I am featuring the home of blogger and Interior Designer Jackie from the blog, Teal & Lime. Here is what she says she loves most about here home: 

"What I love most about my home is that we have taken the time to make it ours.  In a neighborhood of cookie-cutter builder homes all painted the same color inside, it was important to us to make our home unique.  With a lot of paint, some DIY projects, and our current basement finishing project we are well on our way.

In the long, cold Minnesota winters we spend all our time inside.  I love that our house is light-filled with lots of windows, spacious and open plan in the living areas, and yet it is cozy and inviting.  We just love being in our home.  With that said, we have gorgeous summers, so we have added a large deck that we dine on all summer and a play set for the boys to soak up the sun while they can get it." 

Enjoy! 

L I V I N G   R O O M





You can read more about this room here


K I T C H E N




Reads more about this room here

L A U N D R Y   R O O M 



Read more about this room here

D I N I N G   R O O M




You can read more about this space here

N U R S E R Y 



You can read more about this room here

S T U D I O





You can read more about this room here

 Thanks so much to Jackie for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog and portfolio.

12 comments:

  1. WOW! I too am a Minnesota girl living in a cookie-cutter builder house. I am so inspired! Her house is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love all the unique and colorful touches. This has given me some ideas for our new place that we are moving into. I am so in love with the rug in the living room and the globe lights in the kitchen.

    Happy weekend!

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that midcentury dresser. Just painted one very similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I don't know if it's just me or if anybody else has a problem clicking on the link for the dresser/room. It's not working.

      Delete
  4. Amazing! I can't even pick a favorite room, they are all so pretty. I love the silhouette portraits in the dining room. Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I too am doing a gray (ours is lighter) on the walls with dark blue and lime green accents in our dining room and also our kitchen. I just love that color combination!
    www.birdyboots.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has such an eye for form and colour! Glad you have chosen to feature this house--I'm a firm follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful home! You can definitely tell she put a lot of time and love into making it theirs. I really love her use of color and patterns! Thanks so much for sharing, ladies! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's had so much fun with her home and it shows. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! Adding you to my blog list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Jackie's home. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    - Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the office a lot. Very nice.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails