Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dream Nursery: Amanda Carol at Home


Today our dream nursery has been designed by Amanda Carol from Amanda Carol at Home. I love the combo of glam and girly pieces that she picked for this space. Here is how she describes her "Dream Nursery". 



Crib | Mirrored Dresser | Chair | Upholstered Stool | Rug | Cowhide Rug | Chandelier | Lamp | Side Table | Art | Floral Fabric (used for curtains and crib bumper) | Chartreuse Fabric (used for accent pillow)  | Brown and White Fabric (used for crib skirt)  | Pink Lattice Fabric (used for crib sheet) 

Thanks Amanda! Next week we'll see a nursery designed by Marissa from Roost

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! Perfect time for preggos....I think the blog world has baby fever! Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Amanda's style...her sweet and glamorous nursery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll move into that nursery...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me today. This room was so fun to create! Now someone have a baby so I can do this for real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling choice of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and girly, I love it! I pinned a nursery recently that I think uses a few of these fabrics and they look fantastic together.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/162833342748366696/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails