Thursday, May 10, 2012

Alternatives to My Office Curtains


I probably get an email once a week from someone wanting to know where they can buy the fabric I used in my office curtains. Unfortunately I got the fabric at a remnant store and it wasn't labeled with any kind of designer name or title so it's a mystery to me. I have loved these curtains and I feel bad I can't help people use them in their own home. 

So I've put together some other options for you of similar looking fabrics. I tried to find options that have the same colors and feel. Hopefully these would make good substitutes for those of you who love my office curtains as much as I do! 


Portobello Vase Blossom $28.95 a yard. 

Evalena Fabric $6.99 a yard


Maneka Cherry Blossom $19.98 a yard







Sea Breeze in Blue Sky $24.98 a yard 


Kravet Idelle $52.50 a yard


Caviar Garden Stout $31.25 a yard


Love Bliss Bouquet $8.98 a yard


Imperial Garden Pearl $25.49 a yard


Shambord $27.19 a yard


April in Paris $7.63 a yard

If any of you know of any other great options post the links in my comment section! 

20 comments:

  1. Wow that April in Paris is adorable, and you can't beat that price of only $7.63 a yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! So many beautiful ones to choose from:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!! i love the kumari garden!!! will be ordering that for some pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a cheaper version of the Kravet fabric listed above (this one's under $30/yard): http://www.housefabric.com/Wonderland-Pearl-P3149C82.aspx

    Love this fabric, might be an option... http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=007e7c50-b514-45b7-981a-17ea6bc9dd76

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the cheaper source on the Kravet fabric! Much better deal and I love that other fabric.com one as well.

      Delete
  5. I just bought Fogarty Sky at Joann Fabrics. The online photo is horrible (you can't even see the blue in the background). It looks so much better in person.

    http://www.joann.com/upholstery-fabric-smc-designs-fogarty-sky/zprd_11276862a/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my kind of round up! Thanks! I love Sea Breeze and April in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great options. Love the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fabric I used in my nursery is really similar to yours, and it's $14.98 per yard right now. It's Robert Allen Summerlin Geranium, and you can get it here: http://www.fabric.com/home-decor-fabric-traditional-fabric-robert-allen-summerlin-geranium.aspx It looks great in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine, I love that fabric. I think I even have a sample of it. Great colors!

      Delete
  9. I have a really close match of the pattern in my shop.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/86869120/aqua-stripe-with-pink-floral-decorative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful pillow and that fabric is really similar!

      Delete
  10. those are all so beautiful - I might have to use some of those for pillows in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with these choices!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these options make me smile! I wish I had a man-free zone to do something like this in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I think the sea breeze in blue sky is my favorite print! I love how happy and bright your office is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great options! I like Sea Breeze and Emperor's Garden Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a lot of them! VERY enamored with Love Bliss Bouquet and April in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know they're very pricey, but your curtains remind me of Svenskt Tenn fabrics.
    http://www.svenskttenn.se/en-us/product/0127/textil/ta10001/textile-brazil-315-linen.aspx

    I love all their designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails