Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blog Love


A few things I'm loving around the blogosphere this week:



Maria of Layers of Meaning's  amazing chevron wall project!  Check her blog on Monday to get the whole tutorial.  



This Mason Jar Chandelier tutorial over at Made 2 Create.  



This inspiring quote about following your dreams found at Estilo Home.  




This kitchen found on the blog Chic Coles.  




These fabric silhouettes done by Autumn of Design*Dump.   




Cassandra's pillows of Coco + Kelley



This chair makeover by Daniela of the blog Aesthetic oiseau



 

This heavenly dining image from Delight by Design



This bathroom designed by Caroline DeCesare found via Full House





And last but not  least my very favorite image/project of the week:





This great piece of chevron art above Nicole's fireplace. She made it herself! It is so beautiful. 


I have been so inspired by blogs this week!  I love it all. Keep up the blogging!

12 comments:

  1. Great post. Thank you so much for the mention. Fun finding new blogs through your picks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love finding new blogs. great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, thanks for the mention. So glad you found Ruthie's article inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mason jar chandelier is fab! Great finds Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Kristen...love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsten, thanks for the blog love! You always find the greatest stuff, I'm flattered I made it on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all amazing blog finds-added a ton of pics to my tumblr blog thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for mentioning my chevron wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that chevron wall!! such a statement....Im going to check out the tutorial. I hope I can do it. I saw nicole's wall art too and I'm in love!! all this chevron is making me go crazy, I love it.
    Thanks for sharing! I re-posted some of you pics on the blog....keep up the awesome blogging!

    xoxox
    anna, "A Pretty Mat"
    www.faithhopelove365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that kitchen and dining area! It's bigger than my living room. Thanks for sharing.

    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at kirstenkrason@gmail.com.

Have a Great Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails